Specialist printing is a wide-ranging term that covers a huge array of printing techniques and finishes. The technology available to us means that we can do just about anything in print and we enjoy nothing more than the challenge of working out how best to achieve something new.
In practice, specialist printing covers such things as intricate laser cutting, smart embossing or debossing, stand-out foiling, amazing thermochromic ink that disappears like magic, stylish spot UV varnishes and versatile scratch card finishes. We’re experienced in applying our specialist know-how to pamphlet printing, membership card printing and luxury label printing to name but a few.
Our experienced team of experts is at the cutting edge of technology and so they are perfectly placed to suggest new print techniques that will make your marketing more eye-catching than ever.
- Laser cutting – from intricate postcards to impressive marketing pieces, laser cutting is an eye-catching way to stand out from the crowd. Using the latest, cutting edge technology we can handle the most complicated designs, create delicate textured finishes and we can even personalise each individual piece. Using a range of materials, from paper to wood, the opportunities are almost endless.
- Embossing and debossing – this relatively simple process, by which a graphic is raised (embossed) or imprinted (debossed), is an ideal way to give a marketing piece some added luxury. In a stroke, it delivers an element of professionalism and quality printing, so it’s perfect for luxury brands in particular. Embossing need not be limited to a simple graphic, we can create multifaceted, multi-level effects to help you really stand out.
- Foiling – the use of foil in your marketing pieces is a great way of adding some eye-catching excitement. Metallic finishes are perhaps the most popular, but the range of matt, silk and high gloss colours and finishes available to us is almost limitless. The skilful use of foil will help highlight certain areas of your printed piece for maximum effect and can be combined with embossing for an even more dramatic effect.
- Thermochromic ink – if you are looking for specialist printing to deliver a big reveal, then look no further than heat sensitive thermochromic ink. Warmth makes this ‘disappearing ink’ change from a solid colour to clear – revealing, as if by magic, your message that has been printed underneath. It’s a highly innovative process that is perfect for codes, vouchers, prize draws and personalised offers.
- Spot UV varnish – one of the most popular specialist finishes, spot UV varnishes remain one of the most effective and stylish finishes available. It is used to create visual contrasts that are also extremely tactile. It’s the ideal way to bring to life certain images (by enhancing colours), or to bring out headlines, logos and calls to action.
Why choose Print Strategy Europe for your specialist printing?
We have been helping brands achieve beautiful finishes and stunning responses for over 22 years. Our deep understanding of quality printing and brand marketing, particularly luxury brands, means our customers enjoy all the benefits of our experience with none of the learning pains.
With guidance and advice from our highly experienced print experts, you will be able to choose the perfect specialist finish from hundreds of samples. And because we are constantly at the cutting edge of technology and we’re uniquely placed to suggest new print techniques that will make your marketing more eye-catching than ever. Our award-winning customer service team, meanwhile, will make sure everything happens smoothly, efficiently and speedily.
So, if you’re ready to make your brand stand and your responses shine, contact the team today.